White insulation paint. Color matching of the topcoat is possible.
Packed in buckets: 5 / 10 / 15 liters
Isollat-M insulation material is used for vertical surfaces - coating indoor and outdoor walls, facades, buildings, roofs. Isollat-M retains heat and reduces heat loss from the walls 2-5 times.
Isollat-M can be easily used within temperatures from -60 to + 150ºC
- insulation of houses and low-rise buildings;
- heat insulation of facades;
- heat insulation of roofs;
- heat insulation of walls.
Preparing surfaces prior to applying Isollat-M coating at positive temperature:
- Metal surface
Before applying Isollat-M coating, the surface should be cleaned from all possible dirt and old coatings. After that the surface should be degreased. If the surface has deep corrosion damage, phosphating composition should be applied.
- Brick surface
For better adhesion of the coating, the surface should first be cleaned of efflorescence and old coating with a spatula and stiff wire brush, and then make surface treatment with biocide.
- Lime plaster surface
When coating an easily crumbling plastered surface, acrylic primer with deep penetration should be applied. To fill pores and voids in "old" plaster, colorless acrylic primer should be used.
- Coated surfaces
Before putting Isollat onto coated surfaces, they should be washed with ammonia or soda solution (1 liter of 25% ammonia per 10 liters of water). Then, apply colorless acrylic primer and the surface is ready for painting.
- Concrete surfaces
The surface should be cleaned from dust and dirt particles (with brushing), from mold (with solution of bleach and water 1:3), from oil (with solution of copper sulfate).
- Wood surfaces
Wood is prone to water absorption, flammability and can be subject to biological damage. Therefore, it is necessary to apply primer with fire retardants and/or biocides.
ATTENTION: Isollat coating should be applied to a metal surface, temperature of which is not more than 120°C and not below +6°C, at that the surface temperature should be equal or above the ambient temperature .
Recommendations for applying Isollat-M liquid ceramic insulation coating:
- with a brush (pre-soaked in water). Before the first application of Isollat, a brush should be moistened with water and shaken off excess water. Subsequently, a brush should be moistened if it dries; moistening a brush is recommended only for the convenience of coating, so that the coating is applied smoothly, not rolling down on a hot surface, as the coating is quite thick.
- Using airless spraying units ST MAX Graco-495, ST MAX Graco-595, Ultra Max Graco-695, Uitra Max Graco-795, Graco Mark-V, Graco 1095 at operating pressures of 40 - 100 bar.
Depending on the task, 2-6 layers should be applied, at that each layer thickness should be 0.3 - 0.5 mm.
- Metal surface