Heat insulation of inter-panel joints and seams
Inter-panel joints are often the cause of freezing of walls of buildings and structures and fungi and mold in apartments. This problem is familiar to both residents and management companies serving old high-rise buildings.
The need for additional joints processing occurs in skeleton monolithic construction of houses with outwardly floor slabs.
The problem of sealing and thermal insulation of inter-panel joints can be successfully solved using Isollat insulating paint.
Liquid consistency of the material effectively fills all pores and cracks, preventing "cold bridges", arising when cold and warm air streams meet. Using Isollat heat insulation material eliminates condensation and creates comfortable living conditions inside the premises.
The main advantages of Isollat coating:
- it lasts long - more than 10 years.
- simplicity of use: the coating is applied by brush, spatula, and sprayed using high pressure units, no scaffold needed;
- resistance to adverse effects of ultraviolet rays;
- snug fit to the insulating surfaces, preventing "cold bridges";
- color matching is possible.